3M™ DBI-SALA® Talon™ Twin-Leg Tie-Back Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline, Web 3102100, 7.5 ft. (2.3m), 1 EA
The 100% Tie-Off Talon™ with twin-legs provides continuous fall protection and a significant increase in mobility. The unique design allows the user to attach one lifeline leg to the anchor point, move to a new location and connect the second, then disconnect the first and move again. This “leap-frog” action provides 100% protection while moving from one location to another. Each lifeline works independently, extending as the user moves away, and retracting automatically. Should a fall occur, an inertia activated brake will lock quickly stopping a falling worker within inches and providing more protection at low heights. By reducing fall distance, the arresting forces are also minimized helping keep the worker safe and sound. The twin-leg Talon™ quickly and easily attaches directly to the back of the user’s harness by means of the built-in quick connect handle. The small and lightweight housing comfortably stays on the user’s back, out of the way, but always ready to stop the fall.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness
- 7.5 ft. (2.3m) 1" (2.5cm) nylon web tie-back lifelines
- Delta™ comfort pad and lanyard keepers
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Inertia activated brake system
- Tie-back self locking hooks
- Impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
- 7.5 ft. (2.3m) tie-back type twin-leg lifelines with 1" (2.5cm) nylon web and tie-back hooks, quick connector for harness mounting.
|20895||3M™ DBI-SALA® Talon™ Twin-Leg Tie-Back Quick Connect Self Retr.Lifeline, Web 3102100, 7.5ft,1EA||7.5 ft. (2.3m)|