3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline, Cable 3504450, 50 ft. (15.2m), 1 EA
Ultra-Lok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are rugged, yet extremely lightweight and superbly engineered devices you can count on for safety, efficiency and comfort. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system and a semi-sealed design provide the user with a system built to last. Our SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Semi-sealed design
- 50 ft. (15.2m) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Stainless steel dynamic components
- Internal energy absorption system
- Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system
- Constant moving brake system pawls
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
- Reserve lifeline system
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
- 50 ft. (15.2m) of 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with swivel snap hook.