LALIZAS OFFSHORE US Liferaft
The life raft LALIZAS OFFSHORE is ideal for offshore boating. It has a compact size, it is lightweight and very easy to store.
Due to the lightweight material is ideal for boats and yachts that are looking to save valuable stowage space and reduce weight on board.
Available in sizes for 6-8 people, packed either in a canister or in a waterproof suitcase. The LALIZAS OFFSHORE is automatically inflated by a 12-metre painter line and its inflation system, provides enough gas to inflate all the buoyancy chambers.
Each chamber is capable of fully supporting the raft with its maximum number of occupants.
The LALIZAS OFFSHORE is manufactured and tested to meet ISO 9650-1 & ISO 9650-3 standards as last amended for safety and offers highly visible, stable sheltered conditions for the occupants.
Features & Specifications
1. Thermally insulated floor
2. Boarding ramp
3. International orange, self erecting canopy with retro-reflective tapes
4. Τwin independent buoyancy tubes containing safety valves
5. Rain water collection gutter
6. Ventilation and observation port
7. Fully closeable entrance flap.
8. External, internal lifelines and righting device suitable for handling even
by one person
9. Comprehensive international service centers
10. Operating temperature -15° C to + 65° C
11. Stowage max height: 6m above sea level
12. DOT Cylinder
1. Portable buoyant bailer (1pc)
2. Sponge (2pcs)
3. Buoyant paddles (2pc)
4. Whistle (1pc)
5. Waterproof torch/bulb (1pc)
6. Signalling mirror (1pc)
7. Anti-seasickness pills (6pcs/person)
8. Seasickness bag (1pc/person)
9. Red hand flare (3pcs)
10. Red parachute flares (2pcs)
11. Repair kit (1pc)
12. Manual Pump (1pc)
13. Operational Manual (1pc)
14. Table of the life-saving signals (1pc)
15. Log Book + Immediate actions Card (1pc)
16. Mooring Ring with 30m rope (1pc)
17. Safety knife connected to the liferaft, buoyant, fixed blade, rounded tips (1pc)
18. Floating anchor with 30m rope (1pc)
19. First Aif Kit (1pc)
20. Drinking Water (0,5l/person)