3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Twin-Leg Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline, Web 3101280, 6 ft. (1.8 m)
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web
- Self-locking steel rebar hook on each lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available
- 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and steel rebar hooks, quick connector for harness mounting.