Repair/refurbishment and upgrading can be completed on all makes of lifeboats and MOB/rescue crafts as well as lifeboats built since 1963. Our qualified technicians use NMD/DNV approved procedures in all aspects of craft repair on and offshore.
Our facilities are approved by organizations and class societies worldwide and fully equipped to carry out repair, refurbishment, upgrading and engine overhaul or replacement.
Major and minor GRP repairs and repainting are done in our specialized repair shop and spray booth.
We recommend the use of approved manufacturers replacement components and Alexander/Ryan can source parts quickly and cost efficiently from our inventory. We are ready at short notice to meet all of our clients requirements.
Here are a few of our typical repair and refurbishment services that we offer:
(Please contact our team for a full listing of our repair and refurbishment capabilities)
- Complete strip out and rebuilding carrying out repairs as necessary
- Engine/water jet overhaul or replacement
- Fitting of improved starting system
- Replacement of electric wiring and electric components
- Fitting of new and improved sprinkler system
- Fitting of steering nozzle to replace spade rubber for increased power and maneuverability
- Fitting and replacement of on-load release hooks
- Fitting of bow thruster to increase maneuverability