3M™ DBI-SALA® Salalift™II Winch 8102001, 1 EA
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. Our mechanical systems are legendary and have decades of proven field service and have operated flawlessly in some of the most demanding jobsites around the globe. The mechanical device is one of the most critical parts of the rescue system. It provides the means to retrieve an incapacitated worker to safety. Lifeline type and length are just a few of the options. In some situations, a secondary or back-up system is required.
- Manually operated winch
- 60 ft. (18 m) of 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) galvanized steel wire rope
- 6:1 gear ratio mechanical advantage
- Quick mount bracket
- Free-wheel mode
- Built-in fall protection
- Overload clutch
- Durable corrosion resistant construction
- Level wind system
- Reserve lifeline retention system
- Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
- Equipped with i-Safe™
- Order tripod or davit rescue system separately
- Winch with 60 ft. (18 m) of 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) galvanized steel wire rope and swivel snap hook, mounting bracket and carrying bag.